Have wide nose. Looking for experienced plastic surgeon

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Hi, I have a wide nose. I am looking for a good well experienced plastic surgeon in Bangalore. Nowdays, there are thousands of clinics which does that. I am looking for best surgeon available in Bangalore, who is very well experienced in Nose Job and highly qualified. Looking for an honest answer
Posted Thu, 2 May 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 3 hours later
thanks for posting your query on health care magic. For wide Or broad nose you require a rhinoplasty and what exactly needs to be done can only be mentioned by me once I see your front and both side profile pictures.I cannot help you for telling you the name of any one plastic surgeon good in it, but any qualified plastic surgeon trained specially with a fellowship in facial aesthetic surgery and having the experience of doing several such procedures will mostly be the right person to operate. You may ask the surgeon the number of same procedure done by him or her and see his Or her personal results. You also may speak to his operated patients for same procedure and may as well XXXXXXX them if the surgeon and the patients are comfortable doing the same.I hope I have been of some help to you and you have a fair idea now how to go about it.
Do post again if you have any more questions.
God bless
Dr Mayank Singh MS,MCh Plastic surgery
Consultant Plastic, Cosmetic & Hair Transplant surgeon
Radiance Cosmedic Centre
New Delhi
Follow-up: Have wide nose. Looking for experienced plastic surgeon 25 hours later

Thanks for the reply.I will look into the points that you mentioned while visiting the surgeon. However, with so many surgeons available in Bangalore, it is very difficult to pick one and it is impossible to visit everyone. Therefore, I was looking for some names to start with in Bangalore. I was hoping to get some names who is best in the business of plastic surgery in Bangalore. I would be really grateful If you can share some names . Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 8 hours later
I understand your concern.I have heard of dr venkstesh name as good in rhinoplasty but I haven't seen his work.I can just advise you to proceed on same guidelines I mentioned in previous post.I hope it is of some help. Kindly post again if you have any other doubts. If not kindly accept my answer
God bless