Have white tissue growth under upper lip inside. What could it be?

I have white tissue growth under my upper lip inside its like sunues or something like that?
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Farah Hussain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Fibrotic growth due to Trauma.

Detailed Answer:

I suspect it to be fibrotic growth caused may be due to physical trauma or injury by sharp tooth margin or restoration.

It can even be minor salivary gland swelling or fungal infections like oral candidiasis.

Please visit a dentist and get the examination done as exact diagnosis can be made only after clinical examination and pathological evaluation.

Take care,