Have white spots in vision. Told to be infection and iris is stick to the white part. Suggest?

Ophthalmologist
Question
Hello Doctor,
My mother is seeing some white spots in her vision. She consulted a local doctor at our hometown(tanuku). The doctor said that due to infection in eye, the iris(black of the eye) is stick to the white of the eye. He suggested to take her to a bigger hospital.
Could you please suggest the best hospital for her problem.

Thanks and Regards,
XXXXX
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Complication following inflammation of the eye.

Detailed Answer:
Mr. XXXXX
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It seems from the history that you have told following infection iris is stick to the white of the eye, this is called as synechiae where iris is adherent to the surrounding structures. This usually occurs as a complication of inflammations of the eye as in uveitis or in perforation of corneal ulcer.
Please let me know, for
Since how many days or months your mother is having these symptoms?
What is the status of vision in that eye?

There are quiet a few best hospitals for advanced treatment like XXXXXXX Nethralaya, Sanakara Eye Hospital, Nethradhama in Bangalore.

Please do mention your local district and state, so that I can mention the near by hospital.

Please get back to me with the reply for the above questions.

Thank you

Follow-up: Have white spots in vision. Told to be infection and iris is stick to the white part. Suggest? 3 hours later
Thanks Dr. Dadapeer.
Q:Since how many days or months your mother is having these symptoms?
Ans: She is facing this problem since 2 months.
Q:What is the status of vision in that eye?
Ans: She seeing some spots or some thin layer in her vision.
But she could read news paper and able to do her daily activities.

Please suggest a good hospital near by KPHB Colony,Hyderabad

XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Inflammatory condition of the eye

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Mr. XXXXX

Thanks for the reply.

Since she is able to read the news paper and able to carry her daily activities and since she is having these symptoms for the last 2 months only. Since the disease is in the early phase,these symptoms can be treated by addressing the underlying cause for the inflammation.

Hence I advice you to consult near by ophthalmologist for complete evaluation and treatment accordingly.

Since you are in Hyderabad, I can suggest you to visit L.V XXXXXXX Eye Hospital, Banjara hills, Hyderabad.

Hope I have answered your query

Thank you