Have white spot on lip. Prescribed Valtrex. Noticed clear fluid when squeezed. Remedy?

I have a white/grayish spot on the inner bottom lip of my mouth that comes and goes I have been to two doctors and the said herpies simplex but it gets a dry like skin coverage over it and you can pull it off and it has a small white dot in the center but will not go away . The first one I had they gave me Valtrex for ten days and it went away but two months latter came back beside the scare where the first one left and I have no more medicine and this spot will not go away.I can go to sleep at night and it almost disappears but get up and active it comes backand the tiny white spot if squeezed has clear fluid that comes out and it will make a bump again, how or what can you do to get rid of this Thanks
Posted Thu, 3 Oct 2013 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Local antiviral therapy

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to XXXXXXX

After going through your complete history it appears that your doctor's suggestion in this regard is very much appropriate.

The symptoms indicate clearly towards herpes simplex infection.The medication prescribed to you was antiviral drug and that has responded well,as you have mentioned.

In answer to your query regarding its recurrence(Spot in inner side of lip) I would like to explain you that,the viral diseases often show recurrence,in most of the cases.That is the nature of the(virus) do not worry about it,even stress can aggravate disease.

Coming to its treatment part,if I were treating you I would have asked you to repeat the same course prescribed earlier.Also a clinical evaluation is required so that local antiviral therapy could be administered at the site upon flare.This will slowly cure the spot developed there.

Therefore do not worry about its on and off recurrences,take your antiviral medication course and make a visit to your dentist for local antiviral therapy simultaneously.

Hope it helps.

Please let me know for further query.