Have white head and patch on tonsil, no sickness and no swollen tonsils. What could it be?

Hi I have a white head and a patch on my tounsil no symptoms of sickness tounsils r not swollen! What could it be?
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Chronic tonsilitis. Oral hygiene

Detailed Answer:
White patch on tonsil without symptoms suggests of chronic tonsilitis. It may some times present with bad taste in mouth and bad breath.
Dont worry its not a serious condition but is chronic. Just maintain oral hygiene, do warm saline gargle and do gargling with rexidine mouth wash. You will get relief with this. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you