Have white dry skin and sores around vagina and anus. How to treat this?

Question
Yes I hope u can help me...I have very dry skin around my vagina and anus area...just over nite it turned white..then left sores ..some around my anus feels like cut glass it hurts so much..aim 65yrs.young. Brings tears to Myers eyes when I have a bowl movement.Help..do I keep the area dry let it heal on its own or help some kind of over the counter cream..
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 27 minutes later
hello,

Your symptom of white dry skin followed by soreness suggests chemical injury.
I think your skin was exposed to some allergens leading to sores with secondary infection.
I recommend you visit your Gynecologist at the earliest for detailed examination of sore.
You can apply local antibacterial cream for secondary infection and antipyretic for high temperature.

Hope this helps. You may write to me anytime for further clarifications.
regards,
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: Have white dry skin and sores around vagina and anus. How to treat this? 9 hours later
Can you give me a name for the antibacterial cream?

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 16 minutes later
Thanks for the reply.

Before applying any antibacterial cream(e.g. zovi ointment) i suggest you to consult a Gynecologist for full evaluation. Specialist supervision is required to avoid unnecessary side effects.
Hope this helps.
regards,
Dr Nilofer