Have weakness, no appetite, feeling of fullness, pain on chest. Drink from well which was contaminated. Related?

Jul 2016

Feeling of extreme weakness, no appetite feeling of fullness, pain on the left side of chest, - some suggest
indigestion displeasure or something like that. I also live in a rural area with no running water
I drink from a well that has not been properly set up yet. Six months ago it was contaminated
Posted Wed, 3 Jul 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have extreme weakness, loss of appetite and feeling of fullness in upper abdomen.

This is most likely to be due to acid peptic disease the primary reason being a contaminated or water with multiple impurities and salts'

Please ensure to put bleaching powder so that all the impurities are settled down and boil the water till boiling temperature and get it filtered with what ever filters are available locally or with multi layer folded clean cloth.
This will help you in getting pure water to some extent and to improve your digestion.

You can take some Bit supplements and antacids .
I think this simple measure will help in improving your digestion and health.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.