Have weak orgasms. Did my clitoris break and will I get the intense orgasms back?

Hi, I usauly have intese orgasms with my clitoris, my last one lasted a longer time than usual and after that one its sort of died & I've had 2 weak orgasms since not worth having. My boyfriend sucked my clitoris very hard a bit it a bit on the last intense orgasm. My question is is my clitoris broke & if not will i get the intense orgasms back & when ?
Posted Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later

There is no such thing like a break in clitoris that happens. It must have just got injured due to the friction of sucking or a slight abrasion on it, which could have made it slightly insensitive now.

You will get the intense orgasms back in less than a week's time.

Meanwhile, abstain from sexual intercourse for 2 to 3 days, so that the injury to the clitoris heals faster. Take a multivitamin with vitamin C. Drink plenty of fluids.

You shall be fine soon.

Do write back in case you have follow up queries to ask.