Have weak and delayed orgasms. Partner libido are good. Going on honeymoon. Help?

Mar 2016

69. Getting married. His libido very good miine is not orgasams are weak and delayed. Going on honey moon in XXXXXXX Would like this to be a very special occasion please help
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Follow the guideline.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us on Healthcare Magic.

Very low level of estrogen and testosterone hormone after menopause can lead to changes in a woman's sexual drive and functioning. Less libido or delayed orgasm is quite common at your age.

Low estrogen reduces vaginal blood flow and overall lubrication, leads to dryness of vagina. Other factors are bladder dysfunction, sleep problem, mental stress, depression, anxiety, certain medication etc.

In this scenario, I would suggest the following guideline to elevate your libido & orgasm to make your honeymoon more sweet & enjoyable:

1) Start HRT) with conjugated estrogen at low doses. It helps to increase blood supply to vagina and eliminate vaginal dryness with proper lubrication.

2) Take natural estrogen containing food stuffs like millet, beans, peas, lentils, soy, rye, whole grains etc. Drink more water or fruit juice to stay hydrated & for better circulation. Take balanced diet with fresh vegetables & calcium tab.

3) You must avoid mental stress or depression by regular meditation or yoga for 15-30 min at least. It will help to increase functioning of all body part.

4) Use estradiol cream or water based lubricant like Astroglide or K-Y Jelly at bed time regularly. It increases functioning of vaginal gland and reduces vaginal dryness. They can be used prior to intimation.

5) Vaginal moisturizers like Replens and Luvena can also be used on a more regular basis to maintain moisture in the vagina. Avoid chemical stuffs, bath products or scented soap around genital region.

6) Maintain genital hygiene and practice KEGEL exercise to increase stamina of sex drive and reduce bladder dysfunction. Stay free from any kind of urinary or vaginal infection. Blood sugar and BP should be normal.

7) During intimation time, you would increase time on foreplay, change in sex position and communicate with partner what is more comfortable to you.

8) Lastly, create a beautiful and romantic environment which helps to increase libido and orgasm by own.

Hope, I have guided you with my experience. If you need any clarification, you can freely ask me.

Wish your good health and enjoy your honeymoon on scheduled time.

Dr Soumen

For future query, you can directly approach me through