Have warts on face. Not cured by homoeopathy medicine. Suggest some natural treatment

Excellent

Question
I have some warts on my face i want to remove all of them approx 6-7 very small, little, some days back i took doctor surgery as anthsteshia to remove 2 on my forehead in which one came back but other not. so i want to remove them as natural i took homepathy as but no advantage pls guide me
Posted Sun, 29 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing in.
Warts are caused by Human Papilloma Virus; so those are notorious to treatment and have tendency to recur.

I assume that as you have already been undergone surgical removal for wart means you have tried salicylic acid application and it did not work.

This can only be removed using a cautery ( where we burn the base and the wart falls off) or using cryotherapy ( where we apply liquid nitrogen to the base and the wart falls off ) or by using lasers
At first there might be some pigmentation at this site but this eventually disappears. These procedures need to be done by a trained dermatologist.

I hope I have answered your query. In case of doubt, I shall be happy to help you.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.

Follow-up: Have warts on face. Not cured by homoeopathy medicine. Suggest some natural treatment 20 hours later
Thanks for answering my question. Any natural method or home remedies for this. i look a lot of articles on this as use Garlic, tea tree oil or any other. By using this it works gud. what you think. i am looking only for natural or home remedies not for any surgery.

Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing in.

You can use natural remedies those are good with no side effects, but keep patience as it will take some time to remove warts.
Let me explain you some home remedies for warts.
1] Rub crushed garlic or onion on your wart.
2] Apply castor oil to the wart with a cotton swab twice a day. Castor oil has acidic property due to which wart irritates and goes off.
3] Rub the inside of a little piece of a banana peel on a wart every night.

Try only one type of natural remedy and stick to it for at least one month. While applying on fore head, be careful about not spilling any remedy in to eyes.

I hope I have cleared your doubt. In case of other doubts feel free to revert back.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.

Follow-up: Have warts on face. Not cured by homoeopathy medicine. Suggest some natural treatment 5 hours later
Thanks for giving good solutions:

1. Could you tell me how is tea tree oil for removing warts ?

2. Is crushed garlic is a juice of garlic or anything else?

3. castor oil should be hot or normal to remove this.

4. which best method i should use first that given above by you?

Thanks.

Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing in.

Let me clear your doubts stepwise.

1] Tea tree oil has antiviral, anti bacterial, anti fungal actions. Only thing is that bandage needs to be applied overnight at site of wart. If you are comfortable with putting bandage over wart, you can try it first.
Apply 1 drop of pure tea tree oil on wart and put bandage overnight. During daytime, you can remove bandage and repeat at night again.

2]Crushed garlic is simple garlic, after mashing it up you can use it. It is not liquid garlic juice.

3]Use castor oil at normal temperature not hot.

4] First apply Tea tree oil if it is easily available to you. If it is not available,start with castor oil.

I hope I have cleared your doubts.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.