Have wart on penis. What to do?

Question
HI I AM 31 YRS OLD I HAVE GOT WART KIND OF FORMATION ON MT PENIS I DNT KNW HOW TO PUT IT ...ITS BIT KIND OF HARD TO REMOVE BUT GETS WHITE AFTER SMDAY WEN I REMOVE IT ...WT TO DO
can u plz suggest me which doctor to XXXXXXX if in case i want to show as i leave in canberra...so dat it can b removed...as it is not exactly a wart but somthing similar to it ...as it was small nw it become bit big n kind of hard ...........i am bit scared nw plz help me
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Follow-up: Have wart on penis. What to do? 10 minutes later

Answered by Dr. Omer 13 minutes later
Hello

I am Dr.Omer and I am here to help with your query

Yes, penile warts are common in your age of 31 years , usually warts are formed on the penile shaft and scrotal area after having sexual intercoarse with some-one who has it.The incubation period is from 15-45 days.

They can be elongated or cauliflower type , pink/purple to skin coloured , gets white coloured when you try to pull them or remove it as the viral warts have separate blood supply. Usually they enlarge suddenly.

Nothing to worry about as genital warts are treated easily by any dermatologist by cryotherapy or electrotherapy.

I would recommend not to peel them off as if they bleed they spread.

I hope this helps.

Feel free to ask any further questions.