Have vomiting tendency, but do not vomit. What could be the cause?

Question
I HAVE VOMITING TENDENCY 2-3 TIMES A DAY .BUT I DO NOT VOMIT, MOSTLY DURING MORNING AT THE TIME OF BRUSHING.
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 1 hour later

Morning sickness is usually due to pregnancy or due to gastric irritation due to high spicy diet consumption. If you have missed your periods or if you have any menstrual abnormalities, it is most likely due to pregnancy. Hence, I advise you to consult your doctor and get evaluated for the same.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answer kindly rate my answer and write a review as well.

Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW