Have viral infection. What does Hematologist diagnosis and LFT suggests?

Question
I HAVE VIRAL INFECTION.I WANT KNOW WHICH TYPE VIRAL INFECTION IS THERE.AND HOW TO CURE IT SEE MY HEMATOLOGIST DIAGNOSIS REPORT & LFT REPORT. AND EXPLAIN ME HOW TO CURE IT.
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to be due to viral infection, an allergic condition or parasitic infection is more likely

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Toy blood investigations, the LFT and Hemogram are not suggestive of viral/bacterial infection.
You have relative neutropenia and eosinophilia which is usually seen in parasitic infections or Allergic conditions.
Get a morning stool sample tested for Oval and Cyst microscopy if positive take determine course and repeat the Hemogram test after one month time.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!

Follow-up: Have viral infection. What does Hematologist diagnosis and LFT suggests? 23 minutes later
IN Diagnosis High Lymphocytes and Low Neutrophils and High Eosinophils If may causes CANCER. Or only parasitic infections or Allergic conditions.Explain it.And where do the sample tested for Oval and Cyst microscopy.
2 months before i start diet but i loss 15 kgs. i loss weight for causes viral infection or any other. explain it.

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
15kg weight loss is significant, physician referal

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
The Hemogram is not a sufficient investigation to prove or refute the possibility of cancer.
15kg weight loss without active effort to loss weight is significant and may be due to intercurrent acute viral/bacterial illness or chronic infections like TB or may be due to something sinister.
Blood cancers can be picked up by a blood investigation called Peripheral blood Smear.
Other cancers need a physical examination and investigations like ultrasound of abdomen and CT scan of the suspected.
15kg weight loss is significant and can not be explained by allergy or parasitic infection so you need a physical assessment and evaluations after investigation as per the findings.
Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Have viral infection. What does Hematologist diagnosis and LFT suggests? 11 minutes later
sir, Which diagnosis test can i do for clarity about my health.And which medicine can i use .Explain sir.

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 40 hours later
Brief Answer:
Better to decide on the diagnosis first

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX
In view of significant weight loss and persistent poor general health it is highly advisable that you get a review with a local physician and the investigations are meticulously planned according to findings in physical clinical examination.
Diagnosi is the main priority the treatment can be planned only after the dianosis has been fixed.
You should start vitamin supplements and balanced nutritious high protein diet to start with. I hope the advise will be helpful.
Wish you a great health!