Have very low sperm count and motility, undergone chemo therapy for bone tumor. Related?

I have very low sperm count and motility , I have undergone through chemotheraphy before 11 years for bone tumor. Is my condition of infertility due to chemotheraphy in the past ? . I have gone through pre-liminary fertility tests , all tests were negative.
Posted Thu, 19 Sep 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Chemo can affect sperm count

Detailed Answer:
Yes, strong chemotherapy drugs do affect sperm count. Its possible that chemotherapy has negatively affected your sperm count. Sperm production may decrease during chemo treatment. Its impossible to say whether your condition is due to the chemotherapy or if your count was low before. You can however,try treatment with FERTISURE M one capsule daily for 3 months,then repeat the sperm count.If there is any improvement you may have a chance.