Have very itchy spot on penis shaft. Looked like cut and have irritation after sex. STD?

Dermatologist
Question
I have a very itchy spot on my penis shaft. At first it looked like a a cut then it sort of looked like i had little hives there but they seem to come with irritation to the spot. It is very itchy especially after sex. The spot showed up after having a lot of sex and the spot is where there is a lot of rubbing during sex. It is very itchy. I have been looking online at possible STD's but it doesn't look like anything I could find. It has been in the same spot and there is no spreading. Pictures are attached. I have had this now for about 2 weeks.
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 30 minutes later
Thanks for the query and photograph,
It is appearing like a friction injury.

Dont worry it is not an STD.
STD mainly involves the glans.
Also it presents as ulcer.

You have developed a crack in the skin, Its not an ulcer.
Just apply a mild steroid cream like hydrocortisone in night and an antibacterial cream in day. Take an antihistamine tablet to relieve itch.
While sex use some lubricants.

You will get relief with this.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

Thank you