Have vasovagal syncope. Noticed varying heart beats. Suggest

Hi I want to ask question about normal heart rates durning working day. I have vasovagal syncope - cardioinhibitory with assystole. When I dress up every morning my heart rate goes to 100 or slightly more when I walk up 8 stairs to elevator after that it goes to 120. Some times when I walk in a city when I go to clients and I have my bag on it goes usually to 140. Its this normal ? Also few days ago durning weekend I was on vacation with childrens. I sat on a chair and I had only 60 - I dont know when I had only 60 dont remeber. Mostly when I go up from bed I have 70 - 75. 60 durning day when people do things its strange for me.
Posted Sat, 1 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mamun Kabir 5 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Thank you for your query.

Normally, the heart rate is between 60-90/min.
In resting condition it tends to lower & during exertion it tends to increase.
During hard labor it may increase above 150/min. This is a normal phenomenon.

If the change in heart rates is accompanied by symptoms or getting worse then you need to get investigated for it.
Tachybrady syndrome and other conduction abnormalities should be excluded.

24 hour ECG monitoring is needed to confirm the abnormality. It is called Holter monitoring.

I think I have been of some help for your query.
Please write for further query.
Follow-up: Have vasovagal syncope. Noticed varying heart beats. Suggest 4 hours later
Ok. I had 24 holter monitoring 2 years ago. And I have ILR with no arythmia yet confirmed. I have EKG every 1/4 year when I go to control with my ILR. But for example today I went to work. I went up small hill from shop and I had pulse 120. I dont know if this is normal - no hard excersise, or work, just going up a small hill aprox 30 meters up, slight angle, bag with pc on shoulder and no special hurry and pulse 120.
I remember that 2 weaks ago when I little hurried home because of rain, is same conditions, no hard excersise or something just little speedy walk I had pulse 140 just by little speedy walk and bag on shoulder.
So Iam worried about this, if its normal. I have few cardiologist reports, including echo, ekg, veins control, holter - nothing just I have 7-14 assystole durning vasovagal syncope episodes - once a year mostly durning blood drawing.

I had no special syndromes. At least I dont know about them I didnt noticed anything special only sweat and when I chacked pulse It goes to 120 by just walking to work. I regularry go inline - pulse about 150 or on bike - sometimes even 180 if I stepped hard to pedalls.
Answered by Dr. Mamun Kabir 10 hours later
Thank you for your follow up question.

If your increased heart rate do not create any problem then you need not to concern about it.

It is a physiological matter, not pathological.
So,do not worry.