Have vaginal sores. Herpes negative. Have Von Willebrand's Disease. Had tonsillectomy. Guide?

I have vaginal sores which come and go. I have been tested for Herpes with a blood test and culture which were both negative. Is it possible I have an auto immune disease of some type. I also have Von Willebrand's Disease which does not really give me any symptoms. I was diagnosed for that after I had a tonsillectomy when I was 11 years old. I am now 30.
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 2 hours later
Soreness in vagina is Normally due to thrush. I normally prescribe clotrimazole cream and perssary for it. If there is no relief better to get examined and get a swab done.herpes normally causes blisters outside vagina. Von willebrand may cause bleeding.