Have urine infection and semen test showed low motility. Can I impregnate my wife?

My age is 32 I have one baby he is 7 years old I want to try second one last two years but I can't success I examin my semen there low motility it 5percent doc told me you have urine infection and you want baby go for ivf but I don't want I v f treatment it's possible to improve sperme motility ?
Posted Wed, 16 Jan 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Low motility suggests that you may have VARICOCELE. This can be confirmed by examination of your scrotum by the doctor.
If present, a minor surgical procedure can be performed to improve motility.
If you can upload your semen analysis report, i can help better.
Best regards