Have urinary incontinence, had thermal eblasion due to heavy periods. PAP smear test normal, had incision. Suggest?

i also forgot to mention that i had athermal eblasio several years ago due to heavy periods x
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 9 days later
Brief Answer:
Urinary incontinence needs to be treated

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX

As your question is not very clear, I tried to summerise your problem, hope this what I presume after reading your question. "You underwent thermal ablation and loop excision due to heavy periods, and your PAP test is normal, presently you are having problem in controlling urine."

Dfficulty in controlling urine is known as URINARY INCONTINENCE. doctor have ruled out infection; if not you should get your urine tested - routine and microscopy with or without culture studies to exclude infection.

If you have already been treated for urinary infection, I would like to know if you have urine incontinence while straining or during urgency (before you go to the toilet).

I will be glad to discuss further after I get your response.