Have uneven nostril after surgery. Is there any cure for this without surgery?

Without surgery, how can i even out my nostrils? I want to make them symmetric. I've had a surgery done when i was about 16 and my nostrils turned out uneven. There has to be a simple way of evening them out with surgery.
Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later

The assymetery you mention is definitely present but minimal and is seen if you see it from below. Frankly speaking, no human has equal half and such types of assymetery is very commonly found.
The best would be to leave it alone but if it bothers you a lot ,then either surgery or by using a skin filler, the shape of one of your nostrils can be adjusted.

You have to consult a plastic surgeon and seek his opinion on this matter.

I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.

Best of luck.