Ask a Urologist   »  

Have under developed penis. What should I do for cure?

Jul 2016

I have seen very little growth of my penis during my puberty My penis seems undeveloped (in the sense that I could not use it in intercourse, due to its small size and the fact that my foreskin is very tight when erect).

I am 18 years old and do not know where to go to rectify this problem.
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have doubt in your mind that your Penis is under developed and short in length and your foreskin is very tight when your penis is erect..

Have you measured length of your penis in Flaccid state in a standing position?.
Length of penis should range from 7cm to 11 cm in flaccid state.I would like to state that length of the penis in flaccid state is insignificant, It is the hardness of the penis on erection that is important for sexual satisfaction of your female partner.

If you have any doubt regarding length and girth of your penis consult qualified Urologist or Specialist in sexual medicine for clinical examination and further treatment.

As regards the tightness of foreskin please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment he/she will advise you whether you need to get circumcised or not.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.

Follow-up: Have under developed penis. What should I do for cure? 9 hours later
Thank you for the reply.

I have measured the length it appears to be 9 cm / 3.5 inches. But my foreskin is still very tight when erect.

I did not know who I should consult before you said Urologist, so I greatly appreciate this information.

Thank you.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
Consult qualified surgeon or Urologist for clinical assessment and get circumcised if advised by him.
Thanks and Regards.