Have ulcer, tired. History of acid reflux and stomach inflammation. Is this a part of having an ulcer?

Question
I have ulcer number four and I'm feeling tired all the time and drained of energy . Is this a part of having an ulcer? I've in the past had an inflammation in my stomach an acid reflux problem and I have a startings of a hernia. I was also told that I may have I.B.S. with constipation but was never tested. the Helicobactor Pylori was negative and there is no blood in my stool. In all four cases. I had the first ulcer when i was 28 years old and three more since. The fourth being now.
Posted Thu, 20 Sep 2012 in Peptic Ulcer

Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions, you should try to reduce mental and physical stress. Try to do exercise daily, it can help in improving your stamina. Improve your diet, avoid junk food and take a more balanced diet though with ulcers as well as reflux it would be affecting your appetite. Take small meals in frequent times. You should also visit your clinician to ascertain if you have not acquired any ailment like anemia (due to XXXXXXX bleeds), diabetes etc. Excess tiredness and Fatigue can be related your lifestyle also. Stress, Lack of Rest, Mental Strain, Lack of Exercise, Poor Eating Habits etc. all can lead to such symptoms. Make sure that you don't have any of those. Wish you good health. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks

Follow-up: Have ulcer, tired. History of acid reflux and stomach inflammation. Is this a part of having an ulcer? 8 hours later
I had an uncle who kept getting ulcers like me. I have no idea if there was any stress in his life but he had to have half his stomach removed because of this. could this be my fate? I can't get rid of this stress . It's my daughter causing it ( part of it.) the other is people making up stories about to the police and being framed for crap that i never did. this has been going on for years. My ex-boyfriend plotted revenge against me and it's taking me down. Nobody will listen because my problems are not important or believed. I know the police know they are lying but do nothing but sit on there butts. Maybe i can find some relaxation classes. If i'm allowed out of this house.

Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing back, yes relaxation and meditation will definitely help in your faster recovery. Wish you good health. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. If you have no further clarifications, will request you to kindly close the query and rate it. Thanks