Have ulcer poss high blood pressure. Suffer temperature, memory loss and shaking. Cause?

why high temp and shaking and memory loss to my mother of 79 yrs
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Delirium and dementia

Detailed Answer:

The details are too small to give a perfect opinion, but looking at the broader pictiure I think your mother has sepsis or stroke. That is why suffering with high temperature and chills. I need to investigate it in a hospital setting thoroughly with blood counts, culture, CT scan of the head.

I opine it to be delirium is precipitated by the this sepsis. If I have a patient like that at home I would rush to emergency.

Let me know if you have further concerns.