Have two months old baby. MMR, Influenza, Chicken Pox,Hep A,B. DpaT...? Side effects?

do i need to give my 2 month old any vaccines??? do i need to give him MMR, Influenza, Chicken Pox,Hep A,B. DpaT...?
Where can i see details of side effect on those vaccines?
when can i get answes on my questions???
Posted Fri, 5 Jul 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 28 minutes later

You have to give your baby DTaP , Hemophilous influenza ,polio vaccine, Pneumoccocal vaccine

There main side effect is just a small induration of skin at site of injection, fever, and with acellular pertusis excessive cry can result but ca be managed,

Do not worry about the side effects, they are minor.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any other I would be honored to answer.

Follow-up: Have two months old baby. MMR, Influenza, Chicken Pox,Hep A,B. DpaT...? Side effects? 9 hours later
I know that those vaccines have some "good" staff like mercury, which in some cases can cause autism.... As a doctor could u give more information about that? Thank you!
Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 2 hours later
Thanks for your follow up ,

Good to know that you are aware of these minor side effects too, I believe that every effort should be made to produce vaccines that are thimerosal-free, and research should be undertaken to design a safer MMR vaccine.
Some other side effects are Transverse myelitis, polio, demylinating polyneuropathy, Sudden infant death syndrome, arthritis, encephalitis, anaphylaxis.

Most of them are theoretical side effects.

For other side effects you can consult your local doctor, but the recommendation is that you should give these vaccines as the disease they cover are life threatening.

Hope, I have answered you. If you do not have any other clarifications you can close the discussion and rate the query.