Have tubes tied. Experiencing nausea, lower back pain and frequent urination. What is causing this?

Question
My tubes been tied for 8yrs..now I'm experiencing lower back pain,urinating a lot...lil nausea and breast tenderness sometimes,had my period on the 22ndof nov...but my husband and i had sex like the first day of my period and we don't use protection.did a pregnancy test it said negative..but my body feels different and once in a while i will get littke cramps in my pelvic area.
Also tired a lot.
Posted Mon, 31 Dec 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
The symptoms you are having are not likely to be due to pregnancy. Since you had your tubes tied 8 years ago, the chances of recanalization are very minimal.
Your symptoms are more likely to be related to a generalized viral infection or hormonal changes in the body. Please do not worry. Concentrate on having a healthy diet with plenty of fluids. The symptoms will subside without any treatment over next 4-7 days.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.