Have tremors, weakness, broken foot, dizziness, weight gain, dry eye and brain fog. Cause?

Tremors, weakness, broken toes/foot, dizziness, weight gain, dry eye, brain fog, having suppression test on Friday and T3 and T4 drawn today. Balance issues, been very healthy all my life.
Posted Tue, 1 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hypothyroidism more likely here

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query with diligence.

Tremors, weakness, weight gain, dizziness, dry eye, brain fog can all be due to under functioning thyroid or Hypothyroidism.

Broken toes/foot can be an entirely different problem unrelated to your thyroid status. Can you write a bit more about your balance issue? I did not get this one right.

Please wait for your test reports and let me know the T3, T4 and TSH levels.

This is a close possibility in you. Let us wait for the result and proceed further.

I am glad your blood pressure is controlled well. Continue the same.

Write back once you get the reports.