Have tiny white spots on penis foreskin. Will it cause any problem during intercourse?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I have 100s of tiny white spots on penis foreskin. Is that any harmful? Will it cause any problem during intercourse?
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have plenty of small white spots on your foreskin.

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your query.
1) Did you have unprotected sex very recently ? or
2)Did you have protected sex with chemically lubricated condom ?
3) Do you have any itching or any discharge?
Most likely this looks to be due allergic reaction may be to soap .
Please wash your genitals with plain warm water.

It will not create any harm to you while having intercourse provided it is well lubricated sex.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Have tiny white spots on penis foreskin. Will it cause any problem during intercourse? 12 minutes later
Following are answers for your questions,
1) Did you have unprotected sex very recently ?
A: NO

A: NO

A: No I don't have any itching. I didn't get what do you mean by discharge. It there for more than 11 years I suppose. They seems like a small bubble. I used some cream for body lice problem when I was in hostel. Those got a bit reduced then. then again increased. How can I get rid off it. I am getting married this year and I am worried. What do you suggest me to do?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 16 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for feedback.
It seems to be due to allergic reaction to soap .
Please avoid using soap over genitals and just wash it with warm water and notice for any change.You can apply topical steroid cream for a week.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Have tiny white spots on penis foreskin. Will it cause any problem during intercourse? 12 hours later
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I will use topical Steroid cream for a week Then will follow up with you.

XXXXX

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Hello
Thanks for writing again lease do write to me again I shall be happy to address your query.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.