Have tiny pin point spot between breast. Itchy and sensitive to touch. Suggest some permanent cure?

i have only one tiny pin point spot between my breast area,(looks like an ant or mosquito bite) it has been there for 2 plus years. yes it itches very bad, espically if i'm real sweaty it tends to itch more. it hasnt gotten bigger than day 1. but if i touch, scratch or even rub it the itching is so intense it fells like its severly on fire and 6 inches around the spot. i have tried tropical creams, ketoconazole cream & hydrocortisone cream this only temperary releaves the itching for a short time period.
Posted Tue, 21 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 42 minutes later

Based on your description I suspect the lesions to be Cutaneous Haemangiomas.These are benign papular growths which usually remain the same size and rarely grow.Sometimes they are associated with symptoms like burning and itching.

The treatment you have tried would only help in reducing the associated symptoms .The definitive treatment for such lesions is Cauterisation either with a electrocautery or a thermal cautery.

Do visit a Dermatologist who shall examine, confirm the diagnosis and treat accordingly.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.