Have tiny clear and itchy bumps on the bottom of foot. How to get cured?

I have tiny clear bumps on the bottom of my left foot. They are all close together. From far away they almost look like little holes, but when you touch them they are raised. The first day I noticed them they also slightly itched.
Posted Sat, 6 Oct 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The lesions on your foot seem to be papillomas, a viral eruption due to papilloma virus also called warts.
At time such lesions can be due to some insect bite also.
Or third possibility is small boils in groups some times can cause such lesions.
It would be great help in diagnosis if you ould load a close shot photograph of the lesions and tell since when they are there, were they painful at all, did you have fever these days, have you received HPV vaccination? Please put these details.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Have tiny clear and itchy bumps on the bottom of foot. How to get cured? 16 hours later
Hi there,

Thanks for the response! I am not sure how to upload a photo, but I can email one. I have not had a fever and did not recently have the HPV vaccine. They don't hurt at all.

Thanks again for your help!

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 10 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
Most likely they are plantar warts.
You should take the HPV Vaccine because the HPV can lead to infection in genitourinary tract and is asymptomatic but can be a cause for cervical cancer.
There is a Tab on the website for UPLOAD/attachments where you can send Reports.
Wish you a great health!