Have tiny bumps on feet, told to be warts. Frozen it but no help. Cure?

I have tiny bumps all over my feet for the last several years. the doctor said they were flat warts. He froze them twice but it never helped. Is there something else it could be, and how can I get rid of them? They are on the tops and sides and around my ankles. They don't itch
Posted Sun, 22 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Upload the images

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in.

The condition in your case can be flat warts or seborrheic keratosis. Both are asymptomatic in nature and can occur over lower legs.If you can upload the images of the affected area it will help in diagnosing the condition.

In my clinic, patients with warts are treated by chemical or electrical cautery. Our experience with electrocautery is better. It is an office procedure and is very much effective. Under topical anesthesia multiple warts can be removed in single sitting.

Other option is cryosurgery with liquid nitrogen spray by freezing the warts. As this treatment has been tried in your case and has not worked its not advisable to repeat it.

If you can upload the images of the area it will help in confirming diagnosis and allow to suggest treatment modality.

Hope this helps.
I will be available for any further clarification.
MD Dermatology