Have tight and thick foreskin. Will it be cured by medicine and ointment?

I am 50 yrs old having tight foreskin but could retract.
Last 3 months my foreskin is getting thick and now I can't open / retract my foreskin.
I am not a diabetic patient. Last month I had my executive health check up and everything is normal in respect of blood, urine, kidney, lever, heart, ECG, ECO, TMT, Ultrasonography of full abdomen.
I want to get cured by medicine and ointment and not willing to go for surgery.
Please help.

For your information, my brain tumor (forth ventricle heamangoblasto with obstructive hydrocephalus) was operated in 1998 and my Kidney stone was removed through urine passage in 2008.

Posted Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Apply soap and water during bath and try to retract gently.
Use of coconut oil/liquid paraffin after bath to that area may help to keep the area supple and may work.
But it is better to get examined and then decide about the above.
Hope this helps. Kindly revert back for doubts if any.