Have thick dead patch on foot. Applied ring guard ointment. Help?

I have a thick dead skin patch on upperside of my foot for last two decades. I havent been to eradicate this spot inspite of applying various derma creams. Finally I tried peeling off the dead sking and scubbed hard along with application of ring guard ointment. Unfortunately this act has brought red spots around that patch over reddish skin patch of about 4 inch square and white spots on lower legs. Need help
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 minutes later
I must say, you have been too harsh to your skin.

Well skin has a good regenerating capacity and you will be fine, dont worry regarding that.

I would like too see how the lesion actually look.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'."

Waiting for your response.

Thank you
Follow-up: Have thick dead patch on foot. Applied ring guard ointment. Help? 37 minutes later
Do U recommend any medicines for treating the condition. Any ointment, cream or tablets. Shall tke a picture with mobile phone and forward.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.

Ya you can take photograph with mobile and forward.

I will suggest you creams after seeing the condition of your skin.

Thank you