Have the habit of masturbation. Feel penis has stretched. What to do?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016
Excellent

Urologist
Question
I have a penis problem, i dint feel pain everything is so well but during the last 2 years ive been masturbating with my clothes, for example i use my boxer while masturbating not only my hand. now i feel that my penis has stretch XXXXXXX and while im not hard my penis skin from top only is like folded. what to do ?
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 54 minutes later

You have been indulged in masturbation regularly with wrapping your penis in inner wares and have noticed stretch marks on your penile skin when it is in flaccid state and your foreskin is folded over glans penis.

This is mainly due to dry vigorous handling of penis while masturbating and friction of the foreskin and penile skin with cloths.
.
Please avoid using any cloths while masturbation and use lubricants like Nupercainal jelly to avoid excessive friction of the penile skin.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you.

Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Have the habit of masturbation. Feel penis has stretched. What to do? 15 hours later
Thank you for answering me, i will stop masturbating completely but what about those stretch and folded situation, is it gonna be back normal with time or i need medication for it ??

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later

Thanks for follow up.

The stretch marks on penis and foreskin will go away over a period of time.

You can apply topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin which will help as soothing agent and avoid infection.

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily.

Thanks and Regards,
Dr XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Have the habit of masturbation. Feel penis has stretched. What to do? 26 minutes later
Thank You Sir

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Welcome...

Dr.Patil