Have taken nortriptyline, trifluoperazine, paracetamol and ibuprofen for headache. Is it dangerous?

I have taken 50mg of nortriptyline, 1mg of trifluoperazine 2 hours ago then and 1000mg of paracetomol an hour ago and 512mg of sodium ibruprofen 20 mins ago (equiv. ibuprofen 200mg) for a tension headache and to help me sleep. Is this dangerous?
Posted Tue, 23 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 28 minutes later
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

The only interaction known at present is between nortriptyline and the trifluperazine. IN some persons this combination can cause dry mouth, confusion, blurred vision, fever and abdominal pain. This is only in some persons, if you normally use them together with no issues you can feel free to continue.

Paracetamol and ibuprofen are commonly used together because they act along different pain pathways and therefore maximise the pain relief.

I hope you get relief from your headache

Please feel free to ask any other questions