Have taken enough Oxycodone and having withdrawal symptoms. How to avoid this?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2014
Dec 2014

Psychiatrist
Question
I think I've taken enough 30mg. Oxy (little blue pills with K 9 on them) during the past 2 weeks that I'm having withdrawal symptoms! I took some this morning and took the last one maybe 7 hours ago. I want to see if there's someone to talk to and will answer any questions. Help!
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can ask your queries

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Oxycodone is an opioid drug and it is highly addicting. When taken for long time and discontinued suddenly it may cause withdrawal syndrome. If you are having some questions regarding withdrawal symptoms you can ask.

Thanks