Have taken AKT4. Have started R-Cinex. Feeling pain in chest area. Underlying cause?

I have taken AKT4 from 9 March 2013 to 10 july 2013. After that have started R-Cinex 600. from 10 th of july. I am filling pain in upper chest area. Can ANY BODY Guide ME WHY IT IS HAPPENING?
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 49 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

As you are on Anti-tubercular medications, the most possible reason for your upper chest pain is Gastritis. Which is caused by these medications.

So nothing to worry much , you better consult your treating physician, he will treat with antacids.

Hope I have clarified your doubt.