Have swollen throat, blisters on tongue, delayed period, swollen feet, stomach cramps and dizziness

Pediatrician
Question
I have a swollen throat area, blisters on the tongue, missed my period, swollen feet, light cramps in the lower stomach, Nauseous, dizziness and problems like coming out of the bed in the morning. or getting tired fast, my body is just really reacting very strange and I am not sure what it is or can be.
Posted Sun, 30 Jun 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 1 hour later

I can feel your concerns, It seems to be a viral infection which is causing al these problems.
1. Do you have any history of allergies?
2. Is there any history of pregnancy?
3. Do you feel low mood?
4. Are there any stress factors?

I recommend you to take lots of water, check your levels of vitamin D, start with multivitamin supplementation along with calcium.

Kindly come up with these answers, if you have any other I will be happy to answer them.

Dr. XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Have swollen throat, blisters on tongue, delayed period, swollen feet, stomach cramps and dizziness 14 minutes later
Hello, -I have no history of allergies.
- I do have a history of pregnancy, had a miscarriage in Februari.
- I have mood swings indeed and stress at times also.
- I will start drinking more water, I am already taking calcium and a multi vitamin plus a Iron supplement.

Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for your follow up.

Its good to listen that you are using theses medications .
For sore throat you should do gargles and take green tea that will have soothing effect on throat and will reduce the swelling.

For mood swings take tab carbamazapine but after pregnancy.

Hope, I have answered you. If you do not have any other clarifications you can close the discussion and rate the query.

Dr. XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Have swollen throat, blisters on tongue, delayed period, swollen feet, stomach cramps and dizziness 42 minutes later
Is there anything else I can do about the blisters?

Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 9 hours later
Thanks for your follow up XXXXXXX

Yes, you may consider to apply somogel containig thrice a day and do mouth wash and take vitamin C supplementation.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Dr. XXXXXXX