Have swollen lymph nodes, hemorrhoids that bleed daily and numb toe. Are these related?

Neurologist, Surgical
I recently was told I have swollen lymph nodes, not sure why. I have hemorrhoids that bleed daily, which I am having looked at. Now I occasionally have a slightly numb tip of my left big toe and my right big toe occasionally itches. Could all this be related or separate things?
Also, I have slight hair loss in bang area.
I'm a 37 yr. old female with two pre teens. Just recently diagnosed with pmdd and osteoarthritis.
I hope you can offer some answers to what may be going on.
Posted Mon, 12 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 7 hours later
Dear Friend,

After going through your history few of these symptoms could be related, others not now, with bleeding hemorrhoids if you have swollen groin nodes these can be related but lymph nodes at other areas are probably not.

For numbness and itching of toes if it is persistent I feel you will require NCV (Nerve Conduction Velocity) test to find out the cause.

As for your hair loss it could be a separate entity but if you have generalized lymphadenopathy it signifies poor immunity and poor nutritional status at times zinc supplements can help at times.

If problem of lymphadenopathy persists get FNAC (Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology) from one of the lymph nodes and get viral markers checked in blood along with PBF (Peripheral Blood Film).

Regards Dr Vineet