Have swollen hands and achy fingers. What could be the problem?

Infertility Specialist
Question
I recently lost 15 pounds over 4 months eating raw foods but lately I've been bruising in weird places that I know I didn't hit. Also my hands are a little swolen and I've been having aching in my pinkie and that next finger. What I would call arthritis. It's in both hands too. I do drink 2-3 glasses of wine a day. One at lunch and 2 at dinner. I'm stressed but who isn't? I've also noticed my hair thinning. No history in my family of anything and I've always been healthy and active. What do you think? Definitely hands are little swolen.
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: balanced diet Detailed Answer: Hi, the symptoms you faced are related to diet you are following. Body needs a balanced diet which generally is not followed when person is on diet. Due to deficiency of various diet ingredients like vitamin and micronutrients, it is common to suffer from symptoms you mentioned. I advice you to have multivitamin supplements every day to balance dietary deficiency. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol