Have swollen glands on neck, chills, fever, sore muscles, headache, vertigo, shallow breathing, spitting mucus. Bitten by mosquitoes

symptoms swollen glands on neck, chills, light fever, sore muscles all over, sore joints, headache, slight vertigo, shallow breathing, spitting some mucus. I work in my yard daily and have been bitten by hundreds if not a thousand plus mosquitoes over the summer.
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Seems like tick fever -LYME Disease

Detailed Answer:

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.

It sounds like a tick bite fever called LYME'S diseases.

I would advice you to take emergency care help, as its seems like a strong reaction.
Any one of following is good enough sign for taking emergency help.
1) Severe headache
2) Chest pains
3) Heart palpitations
4) Difficulty breathing
5) Weakness
6) Uncoordinated movement.

Here are other signs for having lyme disease
1) A rash
2) Flu-like symptoms such as fevers, chills, or body aches
3) Redness or swelling around the site of the bite
4) Fatigue
5) Joint pain
6) Stiff neck
7) Swollen lymph nodes.

YOU ARE HAVING POSITIVE SYMPTOMS FOR MANY OF THE FOLLOWING. If having difficult of breathing please do not wait any longer. Call 911 for help.

Thanks for the query, please feel free to contact me in case of any further concern.