Have swollen eye with different throat structure and feeling tired. Related to thyroid?

Question
My structure is different than the normal structure. Hence, i went for a thyroid test last year and got to that i am normal. Doctor suggested my count is high and i might have issues related to thyroid in near future. Now since last 2-3 weeks i feel very tired even after sleeping for 8 hours. I used to exercise for 45 mins daily but since then i stopped doing that as well. Also find my eyes bit swollen every morning. Are these symptoms any how related to thyroid?
By structure i meant throat structure.
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 23 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX,
Thanks for writing in. I dont know what you mean by counts but I suppose ots either TSH or TPO antibody levels. A normal thyroid test in past foesnot ensure normal test in future. Your symptoms could very well be related to hypothyroidism. Some of the symptoms of hypothyroidism are weakness, lethargy, swelling of body, weight gain, hoarseness of voice, xs sleepiness, lack of intrredt in day to day activities, constipation and menorrhagia. Swelling of face is also vommon in them around the eyes. Symptoms however are not specigic for hypothyroidism so only thyroid function tests can resolve the cause of these symptoms. So repeat thyroid test including freet3, free t4, TSH & TPO antibody as soon as possible.
Hope this helps
Shivaprasad