Have swollen clitoris and getting tingling sensation. How to cure this?

Hello, I recently was receiving oral stimulation of my clitoris from my male partner, and he was very rough. Since then, my clitoris has been very swollen, and uncomfortable. It has almost a tingling sensation and it hurts somewhat. I know this is not a STD because I have been tested, and my partner and I did not engage in intercourse. How can I go about curing this or reducing the swelling/discomfort?
Posted Sat, 5 Jan 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 2 hours later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

There was probadly minor trauma to the clitoris.The best medication to relieve this would be an anti inflammatory agent provided you do not have any contraindication to their use (such as peptic ulcer disease, gastroesophageal reflux or any problems with bleeding).
Examples of anti inflammatory agents would be ibuprofen (may be known as advil), cataflam ,voltaren or aspirin.
This may be combined with sitz baths which may also provide some relief.This involves
sitting in a salt bath, some persons use items such as epsom salts or witch XXXXXXX This can be done twice daily for 10 to 15 minutes.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions