Have swollen and red ear lobes. Nose swollen. Should I see doctor?

I have swollen, red, hot ear lobes, one more so than the other, the area around my eyes near my nose is swollen and puffy and I have a rash which appeared on one side of my mouth. This started yesterday morning, so it's gone on for more than 24 hrs. I do not wear earrings. I'm in Hawaii on vacation. Should I see a doctor?
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 4 hours later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

I think you are having a allergic reaction to something. This may be associated with itching.
Avoid and stop using new things that you have started recently. (May be a new soap or oil etc)

Consult your doctor who after physical examination will prescribe a antihistaminic if the diagnosis is confirmed. Some times he may prescribe calamine lotion.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.