Have swollen and painful labia. How to get rid of this?

Jul 2016

My labia just swelled up an is painful on one side for no apparent reason. No sex itch etc
Posted Sun, 7 Apr 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 minutes later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed Staphylococcal Infection of a hair follicle(Boil).

Please take some antibiotics like Doxycycline along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily for a week. Get prescription of these drugs from your family Physician.

Observe good personal hygiene by washing the area with warm water.
It should get cured in a week.

Hope, I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions, I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.