Have swelling of hands and feet. Both hands turned black and wrist swelling. Suggest?

swelling of hands and feet right big toe one turned black also knuckle on middle fingers both hands turned black wrist swelling sometimes cant raise my hands, all joints hurts numbness on left hand tip of middle three fingers
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 51 minutes later

I suspect a non specific inflammatory disease would have affected your joints.

I suggest you get certain blood tests like C-reactive protein, ESR erythrocyte sedimentation rate and Rheumatoid factor to rule out conditions which can present this way.

Meanwhile, you can take pain killer like Diclofenac in combination with serratiopeptidase to get rid of the inflammation and swelling.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.