Have swelling in liver and urine bladder. What is the required treatment and cure?

Gastroenterologist
Question
Hi ,

My father has swelling in Liver and Urine bladder , I am sharing the prescription please help me with a second opinion and treatment suggestions.

Regards, XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 31 Oct 2012 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 8 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX
Thankyou for contacting XXXXXXX for your father's problems.
Unfortunately the information you have provided is too little to omment upon. Also I cant see any prescription attached. It will help if you can tell more about your father' complaints and investigations done.
I will be happy to opine once I have more detailed information.
Best wishes.
Dr Dinesh Singal

Follow-up: Have swelling in liver and urine bladder. What is the required treatment and cure? 10 hours later
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response, now I have added all reports now, please guide me with your inputs also do let me know for any more tests that would helpful.

Regards, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 3 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Thanks for contacting again.

You still have not written his main complaints. Also there is no ultrasound report.

The two urine reports suggest that he certainly has some problem in his urinary tract for which he needs further investigations and a consultation with a urologist. Problem can be related to stone, growth or infection in urinary tract or it may be related to prostate. The prescription also shows treatment regarding urinary tract.

There are no reports or complaints related to liver, so I can not comment on that.

You can contact again if you have nay other query, I shall be glad to answer your queries.

Best wishes,

Dr Dinesh Singal

Follow-up: Have swelling in liver and urine bladder. What is the required treatment and cure? 3 minutes later
Dear Sir,
Thanks so much for your response.

I have added Sonography reports as of local doctors they say its a infection, how ever would some more tests be helpful.he has been having pain in abdomen on and off it has been severe pain for last few days and doctors say it is an infection however I am just trying to rule out any future surprises by involving an expert opinion. So please let me know for any more tests that could be helpful in this direction.

Once again I sincerely thank you for all your inputs and opinion, keenly looking forward for your inputs , suggestions and recommendations.

Regards, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 14 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX
Ultrasound clearly suggests it to be a urinary problem, something causing obstruction to outflow of urone. A urologist will be the right person to guide you in this respect. You should consult a urologist for further opinion.
His liver seems to be fine. You should not worry about it. But you should get a LFT done.
Best wishes.
Dr Dinesh Singal