Have swelling in foot, numbness and tingling in arm with lightheaded. Suggest?

I have swelling in my right foot, numbness and tingling in my right arm and am lightheaded.
How do i email you?
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need more information

Detailed Answer:

Sorry for a delayed response but assure you replies till your satisfaction.

What is your age and gender?
How long do you have this symptoms described?
Can you describe them in detail in chronological order? This helps to understand which organs are affected?
Do you have high blood pressure or diabetes or high lipids ? Did you suffer heart attack or stroke in the past?

Numbness and tingling in the right arm and being light headed are generally result of decreased blood supply to the brain. The reason for swollen right foot can be un related.

Awaiting for your reply.