Have sweet taste in mouth. Taking Sulfazine for Psoriatic Arthritis. Priolsec for Acid Reflux. Suggest?

I have a sweet taste in my mouth, it seems to be coming from behind my tooth on the lower right side, I don't know if this is a tooth problem, or because of all the medications I am taking, I take Sulfazine for my Psoriatic Arthritis as well as Colcrys and Indomethacin for my Gout Arthritis and Priolsec for my Acid Reflux, this taste didn't really start before I started taking all these meds
Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
Brief answer...There can be various causes for it and so needs evaluation
Detailed answer....
I have read your query and feel that the most likely cause for such a constant sweet taste in your mouth could be due to acid reflux,but in fact it can be caused by various other reasons also like..
Sinus infection
Tooth infection
VIT B 12 and Zinc deficiency
As a side effect of smoking pipes

You must consult a otolaryngologist for investigation into the  cause.He is a person who deals with these problems very efficiently.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck