Have sweating while in flight. Suggest treatment or medication?

Lately I tend to sweat when I fly which makes me and those around me uncomfortable. Is there any kind of treatment or medication that I can take to prevent this from jappening ? Thank you. My Email is: YYYY@YYYY
Posted Fri, 5 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 55 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX

You can try following tips:
If you find that soaps irritate the affected skin, use a bland soap substitute such as an emollient (moisturiser) ointment or cream.
If possible, avoid triggers which can make things worse such as heat or spicy food.
If you have armpit sweating:
Try using normal antiperspirants regularly. (Note: there is a difference between antiperspirants and deodorants. Antiperspirants reduce the release of sweat, deodorants mask unpleasant smells. Sweat does not have a smell. It is only sweaty clothes that are not changed that may become smelly.)
Avoid clothes that more easily show up sweat marks. As a rule, white and black coloured clothes are less noticeable when wet than other colours.
Wear loose clothing under the armpits. Avoid clothes made with man-made fibres such as Lycra® and nylon.
Consider using dress shields (also known as armpit or sweat shields) to absorb excess sweat and protect delicate or expensive clothing.

There are some medical disorders which can cause increased sweating like Diabetes, hypertension, thyroid problems, stress, certain medications which needs to be evaluated.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answer kindly rate my answer and write a review as well.

Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile