Have sudden lump on forehand. It is solid and can pinch the skin on top. Suggest?

Im having trouble using the app, and want to move forward faster. Have a sudden lump on my forehand. It is solid and i can pinch the skin on top. Attached is a picture of the lump. What you are looking at is my wrist bent.. I love the idea of this app, but what the heck is this?
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Ganglion cyst is likely...

Detailed Answer:

Based on your description and the picture, this small lump could be ganglion cyst. It is a benign tumour which remains harmless. I would not be concerned unless this lump is causing you pain and is affecting joint movement.

If it's causing you trouble or if you are cosmetically concerned, you can see your surgeon and consider getting it surgically operated.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.